-->

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Don't You Just Love My Template

I am on IT again.

Yeap, I'm on the template lookout again..lolzz. and as you can see, this is my latest find. Isn't it lovely?? It has adsense after every post, it's neat and clean and the one feature I really love is the "categories" that disappear to form a tab after the page has fully loaded. As I understand it, a first in blogger. Yes people, this blog is on its own domain but still on free hosting at blogspot. This template is from wordpress but has been made available to users from blogspot.

Yeap am a bit cheapskate in that department. I figure don't mess with something that works. Right??

My previous template



Cheerio...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lady Java- Thanks for downloading and using the wp-premium blogger template. Your blog looks great! :-)

    ~David
    Founder, eBlog Templates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks David. Won't have it without you and your site! I love this template.. so simple yet so stylish!!..

    Thanks again and keep up the good work!

    Cheerio
    LadyJava

    PS: Would definitely be visiting your site for more new addition!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog