-->

Friday, February 22, 2008

Can we revert to 3.8 please??

Hahah..I am of course referring to the exchange rate between Malaysian and the US currency. Now that I am earning in US dollars, I really won't mind if the government reverted back to that 3.8 rate..lolzzz...

I just made a withdrawal from my paypal account and guess what! The currency rate at Al-Rajhi bank was only RM3.16 to USD1.00!

Oh well.. better than nothing right?.. But I sure won't mind that 3.8 rate again...lolzzz

Oh by the way..how much are you guys getting to withdraw to Public Bank Debit card? Anyone can tell me??

Cheerio...



Related Post:
Transaction Complete
My Official Withdrawal to my Debit Card
Paypal Money.. come to Momma!

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog