-->

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Something New This Year

I honestly have lots of paid to clicks programs already up my sleeves and since I am earning more easily from blogging, I have stopped joining new programs. In fact, I have even terminated my membership from some of the low paying sites as well. That being said, I just joined another program today. This one is called Paidbux and it pays $0.01 per click. Referrals compensation works the same as Adbux. The only difference is, payout is at $1.00 only by Paypal. I've joined yesterday and already earned $0.40 already

Meager you might say.. but hey..it's still money!

Join me??

Cheerio...

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog