-->

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Living with Bad Credit

Everyday as I read the morning papers, I would always scan through the tenders section of the classified for hubby. And everyday I would unconsciously scan through the notice section that showed individuals being made bankrupt by banks and financial institutions due to unpaid debt either through credit cards or housing loans. I always wondered how this people are going to survive with a bad credit hanging over their lives.

Then I stumbled upon this site that actually give listings of companies that offer individuals in the United States that have bad credits with bad credit loans and even offering of credit cards! How cool is that? I wonder if there is such an offering here in Malaysia. If there is one, I've never heard of it. Anyway, if you are in the States and happened to be with bad credit, do check out this site. It might just help you in some ways :)

Cheerio...

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog