-->

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Guide to Webhosting

Although I have a few domain for my blogs I have yet to move to my own hosting. The reason? Phobia. I am so used to blogger and it's way, that as much as I love to move on to wordpress, I am worried that it might just not be as user friendly as blogspot. Besides there are so many web hosting choice that I am still looking at a few to even shortlist.

Luckily I found this handy website called webhostingchoice dot com that gives plenty of suggestion that fit my budget and my requirement. The site also has a learning area where basic web hosting is explain, you know like what is linux server, what is bandwidth, so on and so forth. I hightly recommend this site if you are looking to host your own blog. Check it out won't you!



Cheerio...

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog