-->

Monday, December 31, 2007

Transaction Complete

Ok folks, I promised I was gonna update you on my withdrawal from Malaysian Paypal account to my Al-Rajhi debit card. So here's the update :-)

I am happy to report the money was successful transfered to my bank account as shown below. It was super fast. I requested for the transfer on 28th December and on the 31st, the money's in the bank already. Well done Paypal. Well done Al-Rahji. The RM1 was a charge by the bank for the activation of the debit card with Paypal.


Life's great ain't it.

Happy New Year people and may the new year bring forth more online money for us all :-)

Cheerio...



Related Post:
My Official Withdrawal to my Debit Card
ypal Money.. come to Momma!

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog