-->

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Ask the Marketing Guy

I just sent a second email recently to a company that advertised online for Betta Fighters (a kind of fighting fish) for someone I know. It's now been a week since the first email and I was getting frustrated as I did not get any response from them. I figured the reason why they are not answering is probably because my email went to their spam box or something.

Then as I was surfing today, I found this website that had an article on how to let recipients know that your email is not a spam email. It is basically written by Jeffrey Gray, the Marketing Guy at iContact who would answer any questions you may have related to online and multi-channel communications.

This is really a useful site and any questions that you may have will be answered in their iContact Marketing Monthly and in their iContact Blog. So ask away people.

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog