-->

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Shareapic DownTime

I'm an avid fan of Shareapic dot net and uses the site to host most of my pictures, so I was quite concern when most of the thumbnails on my blogs disappear leaving just words with no pictures. So today I tried to go to their website and got a Plesk error page like the one shown below and I thought, oh dear.. all my images and money gone??



Instead of becoming stressed out about it, I did a Google search. Who know they might have changed domain and forgot to tell us members..lolz. Anyway this was what I found.


Check out the explanation of the site and also look at my site.. it's third in line on Google page with search word "shareapic". I'm so proud...hehhe

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog