-->

Sunday, November 18, 2007

PR Yet Again

If you've been concerned over your PR demotion as I was, I'm sure you are going around the web searching for ways to regain what you have before. As in my situation, I was a PR3 before I changed domain name, then it was forever before the new page rank was updated. I was then again PR3 for about 3 weeks before being demoted to PR2 and now, when I just returned from an extended vacation back home, to see that it's a PR0!

I was like "WHAT??"

I went round searching for "WHY" answers but most importantly any "HOW" answers as to perhaps get back my ranking? I found the best way from this site which not only explains why but also how to go around the system. Perhaps you'll find the tips there useful as well..

Good luck

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog