-->

Saturday, November 10, 2007

PR Smoked!

What's happening with the PR? I checked into PPP last night to see only 3 offers and after checking with the "my blogs" tab, I found both of my blogs registered with them have dropped from PR3 to PR2 and the one with PR2 has dropped to PR1. What the #@## is going on. I then checked with the PRchecker website that I normally use and found that my PR has indeed dropped. I went on to check some other sites that I know of and lo and behold, theirs have dropped too.. So now, I'm thinking maybe it's a glitch but till now..my blogs status has not changed it's status quo.

Oh well.. I guess I just have to do the best I can with whatever I have and stay happy always.. I'm sure there's a greater picture than this :-)


Related Post:
PageRank Oh PageRank..
Google Pagerank - What's mine??

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog