-->

Thursday, November 1, 2007

No Sleep No Post

I am so tired today. The sleepover at hubby's office was alright but very uncomfortable. The comforter and carpet lining helped but still it was not my comfy bed and I missed my bolster!...Drats the water supply. There was no supply till late in the evening. We arrived home and after checking there was no water supply, we went straight back to the office. I was hoping I could get some sleep..

So now I am very sleepy already and it is still VERY early by my standard.. but I can't think anymore so goodnight PPP... I'll check in with you tomorrow ya :-)


3 comments:

  1. I thought I read "No Post, No Sleep".
    Yes, a sleep is needed to write quality post. I lacked sleep too and I think I need one. Have a sweet dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tom

    Thanks for visiting.. and I agree.. sleep is so important so that you can think and write better..

    Hope to see you more here :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tom

    Thanks for visiting.. and I agree.. sleep is so important so that you can think and write better..

    Hope to see you more here :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog