-->

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Do you blog?

Again, my question was, "Do you Blog?". Do you enjoy blogging? Are you blogging for free? Well, if you are, then wake up and smell the roses bloggers, because now you can blog for money.

I know, I know. There are bloggers out there who frowns on what we do, even making statements like we are selling our soul or something, but hey, if I can blog, have fun and make money at the same time, I'm not going to feel guilty about it. If you are a smart blogger, you can integrate your paid link in such a way, no one's the wiser and believe it or not, you can submit blog entries that are based on honest opinion. When I was in school, we had a song that has lyrics that goes..

"It's rude to be abusive, just to proof you are right"
So even if you want to write something bad about the site you are reviewing, be smart about it, give constructive criticism. Don't be part of the problem, be part of the solution.

Now, having said this, I am writing for Smorty dot com. This is the easiest program that I have signed up for. By that I mean, the approval for entry post is superfast, customer service is fantastic and they are so flexible in terms of what you write. As long as your blog qualifies for a certain topic, you can write about it on all of them. The uniqueness of the entry is understood right? And get this, Smorty has now got a referral program, so when someone else join the program from your link, (ahem,ahem, like the one below), you get a percentage what they earn for as long as they active.

So, what are you waiting for, come and join me and join the new era of blogging for money.

Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog

2 comments:

  1. I'm already signed up for Smorty so I can't help you with the referral! I will say though that you are right about how easy it is to use. It's a great web-site and they pay on a weekly basis too, which is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there :-)

    Yes, Smorty is GREAT!..

    Thanks for stopping by and hope you see more of you here :-)

    Cheerio
    LadyJava

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog