-->

Friday, October 5, 2007

Portable DVD player

Everyone I know has one of them. All their cars I mean. So I want one for our car as well. In case you are wondering what that is. My wishlist for the car is a portable DVD player.

With all this money I'm making online, I could probably afford a portable 10 inch DVD player for the car for that long trip up north to Ipoh and Kedah me and the hubby are planning this month for the Hari Raya holidays.

I'm set on something like this one from DigitalFramex dot com. Imagine this little beauty is a dual use gadget because you can use it both in the car, using your cigarette lighter, and on its own with its rechargeable battery that can last up to 4 hours. I will then be able to watch my favorite DVD or listen to my MP3 collection throughout the long ride and if my hubby don't enjoy my music selection, there's always that headphone :-)

Sweett..





This is a sponsored post.

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog