-->

Saturday, October 27, 2007

PageRank Oh PageRank..

Google finally updated their pagerank today and I must admit after reading that some "A-class" bloggers had their pagerank dropped in the past few days set me thinking that perhaps I don't stand a chance of having any pagerank at all..hehe.. well I am happy to report that I have not lost my original pagerank since losing it when I change domain some time back and now it stands proud as ever at PR3..hehe

That might not be good but it's definitely NOT bad..

What's your pagerank? Has your blog's page rank improved or otherwise?


Related Post:
Google Pagerank - What's mine??

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog