-->

Monday, October 29, 2007

I'm so vain

I was reading a fellow blogger post on goggling your name or id and decided to see what comes on when I type "LadyJava" on google. What do you know? The first two finds are my site, the third one belonged to some ladyjava dot net (not me folks and yes there is someone out there using the same nick.. perhaps I should trademark this name? lolz), and the rest of the find on the first page was either my other pages or refer to me at some other sites. Really cool..


Now, if only this site comes on the first page on google using the keywords "Make Money Online" I'll be famous ;-)

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog