-->

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I reached payout at LinkGrand

Hi fellow money maker,

Happy to report that LinkGrand is a paying program and a very prompt one I might add. I've reached payout yesterday and within 24hours, I got my money in paypal.

For those of you who are not familiar with the program, LinkGrand is a paid to click program highly recommended by Marketing Pond. A lot of members have been paid so far including me! Basically the program pays $0.003 per click and you get 10% from your referral earnings. Payout is only at $5 via paypal.

Have fun with the program :-)

3 comments:

  1. Hi, your blog is cool, you have great previews and useful advices for the best earning programs online. Excellent job, I hope you earn a lot, keep doing well and good luck.
    Just one more, I dont see the leaders at PTCs industry at this moment at your blog, the sites made by titancash network...
    If you want check my blog here:
    my earning blog
    greetings, Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi janesk2000,

    Glad you enjoyed my posts and so far I've earn quite a bit from these programs and that's also the reason why I want to share the news with my readers. Yeap, a bit slow with PTC nowadays.. i will stop by your blog soon to check out the latest one..

    Thanks for dropping by:-)

    Cheerio
    LadyJava

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi janesk2000,

    Glad you enjoyed my posts and so far I've earn quite a bit from these programs and that's also the reason why I want to share the news with my readers. Yeap, a bit slow with PTC nowadays.. i will stop by your blog soon to check out the latest one..

    Thanks for dropping by:-)

    Cheerio
    LadyJava

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog