-->

Thursday, October 18, 2007

I love Marketing Pond

I received an email today from Marketing Pond today giving notice that they have removed three programs from their list namely:
  1. Clixmedia - due to adult content and numerous popup adverts
  2. AdSentive - due to non-payout and lack of adverts. To make it clear, their terms state payout request will be granted within or soon after 30 days of the request
  3. OnlineEarnings - - due to lack of payout and low adverts
It is so great to have a reputable site like Marketing Pond to monitor all these programs for you. As I myself take some time to reach payout, MP really makes it easier to know what program to continue with or just drop. That way I don't get scammed anymore..

Thank you Marketing Pond. With you, I definitely swim :-)

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog