-->

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Clix4Coins - Earn $3 signup bonus

Here's a hot one for you. When you signup at Clix4Coins, you are given $3 signup bonus. You will also earn $0.03 per ad click and you'll earn 1/3 of whatever your referral earn.

Can you imagine referring 50 people and each person views an average of 5 advertisements a day? This will earn you over 75 dollars each month. Just like that!

Minimum payout is $20 via paypal. I personally have not been paid by this program as I just joined myself and after googling to make sure it is not scam and finding no reviews about it, I decided to give it a try. It is very rare to get such a high click per ad value. So join me won't you



Related Post:
Another Jewel in the PTC program
A small but steady income from this site
Payment from Adbux

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog