-->

Thursday, September 27, 2007

How to make money blogging - Pt 1

When I was back home in Singapore earlier this month, I met up with a few friends of mine who was sick of working and would really like to be stay-at-home moms. The problem is, since they have always been financially independent, the idea of staying home and needing to "ask" for money from their hubby seems so daunting that they totally scrapped off the whole idea.

That was until I told them about what I have been doing online. BLOGGING! And yes, making money from it too!

So my Chicken Noodle Club girlies, this post is for you....step by step

  1. Set up a paypal account. You need this to be paid. I've highlighted the difference between a personal and a premier account here and ways to withdraw the funds to your bank account here
  2. Next, you need a blog. The simplest place to start a blog would probably be with Blogger. You just need a gmail email account and you are all set. Instructions are very very easy to follow and you should have your blog ready in less than 5 minutes. Of course, customising your blog is whole different story ok. I am, till now, still tweaking my template...heheh. But, don't let that stop you, the basic template that "blogger" offer is good enough to get you going. Choose a topic that you want to write about or make it an online journal where you record daily activities. Some bloggers blog about their children, their hobbies or their even their pets, like moi
  3. Following that, all you need to do is start blogging about the topic you have chosen.
  4. I would wait for probably a month of blogging and about ten blog entries before attempting to register for any "paid to blog" programs
Since I know all of you are busy, I'll make this the end of part 1. Come back soon for part 2

Cheers :-)

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog