-->

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Been a lazy lady

I've been a very lazy lady these past few weeks. Lazy clicking on my paid to clicks and paid to read emails that is. Currently I have 6000 emails from GotSafeList (luckily they don't expire) and I'm sure I've missed out on some great value ads from Clixsense. Even my daily earnings from Clixncash has suffered.

All this because I've been busy with my blogs, either tweaking here and there, or rambling about random stuff, my catlove blog is up again and there is my brand new women blog aptly named "Being woman".

So you see... sometimes lazy is good...hehehe

3 comments:

  1. I often hear about people talking about making money reading emails. Is it really true? Where do you go for that and how does it work really?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you can make money for reading email. A lot of program are out there in the market. If you don't mind clicking on hundreds of email per day, then I recommend you joining Gotsafelist. The link is provided in the blog entry.

    Please feel free to contact me should you need any help :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you can make money for reading email. A lot of program are out there in the market. If you don't mind clicking on hundreds of email per day, then I recommend you joining Gotsafelist. The link is provided in the blog entry.

    Please feel free to contact me should you need any help :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog