-->

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

What happened to Adbux?

It's been a while since I've actually login into my adbux account and what a change! Ok, I kind of like the new design as it gives it a professional look (doesn't the girl look like that model from Singapore?) but what is this 0.0015 amount that I'm looking on my screen? When did they reduce the per click value for some clicks?? I guess my number of clicks got affected too because of my updated profile??




Hmm.. this used to be a good paying program and I guess they are still paying too except now it will be even slower to reach the payout. Are those people that upgraded before got affected as well? I wonder...



Related Post:
The Reign of the Bux(es)
Payment from Adbux



0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog