-->

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

MLM Programs - A waste of Time??

Don't get me wrong, there a lots of MLM-er out there who are really successful and I am really envious. However, I don't think it is for me. I've joined two programs so far without success - GDI and CashCow. No doubt I did not really go at it with full force but to keep paying the monthly fees without any signs of success seems to me like such a waste of time not to mention money.

At first it was kind of fun to see the forced matrix at work, but it sort of dampened as those downline failed to upgrade and you're left with "no downlines". My upline always seems very dedicated till you signed on the dotted line. Then they sort of "disappear". Then comes more email to join this and join that to boost the original program that I've joined. It is all so frustrating to see your hard earned money just going into someone's pocket, you know what I mean.

So I decided to steer clear of MLM programs and just focus on programs are free and that I can make money from even without referral. Plenty of that around on the web. It's just a matter of choosing what works for you and keeping clear of those that looks too good to be true. Then it's just consolidating those links into the proper bookmarks and I'm done for the day.

What you think? Do you have any experience with MLM program. Are you rich from it like those ads say?? Want to share your tips??

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog