-->

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Broadband here sucks!

Streamyx to be exact! Last night my internet connection failed me yet again. It takes forever for a page a load and when it does, it only does it half way through, and when I refresh the page, my nightmare begins yet again.. $%^#&#&#&

After some goggling, it seems that TMNET is again doing their upgrading cum maintenance work (AGAIN!!) from 22 August to 24 August. Hmmm, my question is, with all this upgraded works, how come I only feel being downgraded??

Some good though, I got my eight hours beauty sleep....although there was all those clicking dreams...

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I found a new page which could be interesting for you to promote your internet projects and
    get backlinks:

    Yuwie

    It´s a social networking community like myspace or facebook but they share their Ad Revenue

    and even for your referals up to 10 levels!
    It´s just started in Beta but it´s
    growing rapidly! Check it on Alexa.
    You can put all your videos, pictures, blog posts in there and make a lot of friends.

    Yuwie.com | invite friends. hang out. get paid.

    See you there,
    Lebowski

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog