-->

Monday, August 20, 2007

The Best Gift Ever

Time sure flies when you having fun, don't they?? All too soon its fast approaching the last quarter of 2007. With that comes thanksgiving and then even quicker Christmas. Although I don't celebrate any one, born and bred in Singapore and exposed to the commercial expect of it, I can't help but get into the spirit as well.


My previous company was a Multinational Company (MNC), with lots of expats and Christmas was a big deal for them. There's Christmas tree, company and personal parties, dinners and of course presents! I was always in charge of the Christmas dinner and gifts and it was so difficult sometimes to think of new presents yearly. However, I would definitely know what to get them this year if I was still working.

It would be a personalized thumb drive. Who does not use or need a thumb drive right? To have one personally done in your name would be so cool don't you think? I mean I like it. And I think my own personal friends would like it too, plus they are so economical too. Check out the prices below.


Pstt.. you can even be their affiliate here and earn 10% from all your affiliate's sale. Sweett!!

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog