-->

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I have my MyLot account Back.. YAHOO!!

For those of you that have been listening or rather reading my vent and rant.. well it is now officially over...lol.. I have managed to reinstate my account at myLot. I would like to take this opportunity to thank the admin of the program for their assistance. I would be grateful eternally as they made it so easy. I guess they got sick and tired of seeing me post repeatedly at the site with my new id..lol

Anyway.. mylot is the place to be to meet new friends ( I made some) and discuss ideas and thoughts.. I love it there.. Thank you mylot for enabling me to continue to my stay :)

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog