-->

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Clickbank programs made easy

I've often wondered how clickbank affiliate programs worked and to be honest, have always been scared of the whole thing. To me, it all seems so confusing, you know the thank you page, the hoplink page, etc etc only made me stay away..

Well, today I found a much simpler way to handle all those jargons, thanks to The CBDeluxe Affiliate System. With this program, I get my very own Clickbank Mall. I don't need to set up anything and I know whenever people click and purchase anything from my personal mall, I'll get my commission straight to my clickbank account! Furthermore, I can choose to promote that mall address or any specific product I choose.


This CBDeluxe Affiliate System membership worth $67 is now offered free for a limited time only. Thanks to this program, promoting clickbank's program is now a breeze for me :-)


2 comments:

  1. I stayed away from clickbank for the same reason so I will definitely give this a try. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome. Hope you make some money from the product sold at CB :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog