-->

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A Chief of All Coupons Site

A friend of mine who is just as active as I am with online money making, just got a brand new Dell PC over at CouponChief.com. I must say she really got a sweet deal (discount of up to $350!). I, myself, am eyeing the Dell laptop with the discount coupon of $300!

The CouponChief.com has coupons for a variety of stores. Among my favorites are from Overstock.com that offers 8% off your order for new customers and since handbags shopping is a must for me, I love the eBags.com offer of 15% off on orders over $75.00.

If you looking to purchase anything online, I really suggest heading over to the CouponChief.com first. Who knows what fantastic coupons discounts you might get there :-)

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog