-->

Thursday, June 28, 2007

A Definitive List of Paid Blogging Website

I was over at PajamaProfessional (thanks Sara and happy belated birthday to you) today and there was a specific post that attracted me and pointed me right to DoshDosh.com. Maki, the author, wrote on "A Definitive List of Paid Blogging Website". He highlighted 17 sites that pay you to blog!.. and cash is always "Sweet" in my books :-)

Anyway, there were already a few that I was a member of and a few more that I've never heard off so thank you Maki for highlighting them in your blog. I've registered to some and even got approved at one almost instantly.. Really cool!! Made my day since losing that account at mylot . (arghghghghgh)



Related post:
Ahhhh someone stole my mylot account
The importance of changing Password Regularly

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog