-->

Saturday, June 23, 2007

ClicksforCents.com pays you $0.02 per click!

WoW! Wow! and more WoW! ClicksforCents actually pays you $0.02 per click with each ad lasting only 20seconds. This is so far the highest paying PaidtoClick program around. Remember though they only allow one account per household otherwise you are considered cheating.

This program payout by Paypal on the 20th of the month for the previous month's earnings. Example if you earn $10 by the end of June you will received payment on July 20th.

It is so easy to earn with this program. I am on my second day and already earned $0.50 and they seemed to have new ads every time I log in. If you decide to join me please make sure the referral code says "ladyjava" and do let me know by leaving me a comment. Thanks so much and have a great weekend :)

Cheers!

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog