-->

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Another way to Monetize your Website

My blog just got approved for another get paid to blog program at Smorty.com. Let me tell you this program works like lightning. I applied and surfed around, and the next thing I know, my blog was approved and I've got three opportunities to write about.

Similar to other paid to post program, Smorty is another avenue for advertisers to advertise on blogs and reach the ever increasing internet market. The more exposure they get from registered blogs, the more awareness there is for their products and services. So it's really a win-win situation for both advertisers and publishers alike. For me, I get to blog for money :)... Sweet!

Among some of the criteria for your blog to qualify are your blog : -
must be indexed by Google and Yahoo
must be older than 3 months
must not contain any violent, hate related or adult content
must be active and have a history of minimum average 2 new post per week

You can also visit their FAQ pages here.

This is an international opportunity and payment is by paypal on weekly basis.

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog