-->

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Please-invest.com - Scam List

I was just checking my payout status ( I requested for payout on Thursday) at please-invest.com. It said, "Requested" but still no news on payout. So I decide to check out their forum at Talkgold.com to check on what was happening. They normally don't take so long to payout.

There was a post by the admin on 2 May 2007 which explained that he was going to be "offline" till Friday. As this is the first sign of a HYIP turning scam, people are naturally concern especially new "investor"

Was this an eventuality waiting to happen or is the admin really "offline". I have a payout pending since Thursday, so naturally I hoping for the best.

What's your take on the matter? Leave me a comment and tell me what you think :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog