-->

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Payment from Adbux

Hurray.. after a looonnnnggg wait from 22 May.. Adbux finally paid me.. I think the delay was due to the Memorial Holiday on Monday in the States.

Anyway.. I had a lot of reassurance from paid members so although the frustration was there, I was quite sure I would get my "Pending Audit" status to "Paid" soon. I awoke today to a nice email from paypal stating that I've received funding from Adbux.

So I am continuing promoting the program and am still clicking on the ads. If anyone is interested to join me.. here's the link to my referral code and the payout proof :)

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats.. am still waiting for my payout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats.. am still waiting for my payout.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog