-->

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Paid to Lose Weight???

Thinking about losing weight?? Thinking about getting paid to do something??? How about doing both??

Those that know me would think I'm crazy when they hear me talk about losing weight. But I seriously think I should start coz those pounds keep piling up.. and if I want to remain slim, I need to get on a healthier eating habit and an exercise regime starting YESTERDAY...lol :)

So, as usual, I went surfing for the ideal eating habit and some ideas on how to go about it.. and.. I found this site... What better way to get motivated - GET PAID TO LOSE WEIGHT...

The program is relatively easy. It is basically a motivational tool that sets you on the right path to a healthier lifestyle. The program rewards you with daily activity points when you update your:

  1. Weight
  2. Exercise regime
  3. Food intake
It will recommend you meal plans and exercise regime in accordance with your objective. If you reach your objective in 3 months, they will reward Cash or a Gift Certificate. Your choice! Membership is free and you can even invite friends and form your own support group.

So what better way to get motivated.. I am... see you there :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog