-->

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

A New PTP program

Yuhuu... folks... found a new two in one program that has a Paid to Promote (PTP) and CPM site today. Looks interesting wth 1,000 clicks worth $1.5. Below are their program details:

Members Benefits

  • Welcome members from WORLDWIDE
  • Payout is $1 by egold or paypal
  • 1000 clicks = $1.50
  • % from your direct referrals earnings.
  • Accepts traffic from Australia, Austria, Belgium,C anada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece,I celand, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom and United States

Just to test it.. and because I am rather impatient to see result. I've actually advertised using Globalcashclick's Paid to Click advertising package that cost me $2.85 for 10,000 click - set for the traffic they accept and making sure it's one click per member daily.

I'll keep you updated when I get payment :)

Ciao!!!

PS: The CPM would like the one I have at the bottom of the page...


Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog