-->

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Find Old Friends...

Slightly off the topic of making money.. I was going through my old picture to post at shareapic and I found some old classmates photos..and wondered what they are upto now. So I search the web and found this wonderful site that, once registered, let me go through their members list.. and surprise surprise.. i saw some familiar names in the my school's database.

Ever wanted to catch up with old friends?? Try the site below :) Happy searching!!


1 comment:

  1. Have you tried Classmates.com? I know that it's a lot better advertised, but it's also a pain now that they've switched to paid accounts. They have a lot of info but they also make you pay to be able to see it. I didn't like most of the people I went to school with well enough to pay for satisfying my curiosity!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog