-->

Saturday, April 21, 2007

This Way to Profit....

This program is one of my favourite PaidToPromote (PTP) program. If you are an active forum poster or even just have an account at GlobalGoldTalk, Goldage.net, Webmastersroom.com and Betlik.com, you simply MUST join this program. Let me tell you why.... Because you can put your link at the signature block in those forum and earn $0.05 per click. There is also a whole list of other sites that they approve.

Payout is at $0.50 by Egold.

If you have a website, you can request to be included in the approved list and place their banner at your website too, like what i did here... if you click on my banner here, I get $0.02. Easy right!

WayToProfit.Net


Besides that they also have their own HYIP, Monitors, Autosurf and Games!
So let's do it folks :)


0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog