-->

Thursday, April 5, 2007

A Surprise Payout...

I must say this payout came as a complete surprise to me today as I was NOT expecting them to pay. The program - Articlekiller.com - promised a very high referral bonus of $1 per referral AND expect nothing from you. No need to purchase anything and in fact you are invited to download their ebook if you so choose.

I was skeptical at first but for the fun of it, my cousin sign up and thereafter two more sign up from a forum that I was active in. I completely forgotten all about it until i got an alert from paypal today with the payout... WOW!! I said!!

If you are interested to join.. bearing in mind they pay through paypal 30 days after the current commission month ends, please do so here. If you need to see my unexpected payout, here's the link.

Enjoy and have a beautiful Thursday :)


EDITED BY LADYJAVA ON 29 APRIL 2007
Just to let everyone know, this program is no longer running its referral program. Thank...

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog