-->

Saturday, April 7, 2007

Read My Damn Ads

LOL... don't be shock.. and I don't mean to be rude.. but that is the actual website name..heheheh

Anyway, it is another safelist that I've joined to promote my programs for free. This one works pretty much like GotSafeList but you have to visit the site for this one and you can pick the ads that you want to be delivered to your email!


How Much Will You Earn Per Paid Referral?
-----------------------------------------------

Free Members Earn $10/paid referral

PRO Members Earn $20/paid referral.

All Commissions will be paid to you within 72 hrs.


So in anyone is kind enough to join me here as a free member, perhaps I can post a payout proof in 72hours :)

Cheers!

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog