-->

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Another High Referral Bonus Fee Site

Ok.. I published an entry on my surprised payout earlier today.. and guess what.. I found another site that offers the same kinda of thing, I figured nothing to lose so I've joined as well..

The offer is $1 per referral.. but according to the site, it's a limited kind offer, so I'm not sure how long the offer will last.. so be quick about it ok..

Here's the link...

Best of luck to us all :)

EDITED ON 12 APRIL 2007 BY LADYJAVA

I just received an email from the admin of the program that said:

"Just a quick note to let you know that we will not be paying out the $1 referral commission anymore for the "Science of Getting Rich Online" at the end of today."

So just keeping you in the loop.

Thanks :)

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog