-->

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My Quest to be the next Millionaire

OK. What did i do with my Mylot earnings of $12.31 recently? Preparing to be a millionaire next year..lol

  1. I joined a marketing network program at AsiaIncome. Here I paid $7.00 and will earn $1 from all my downlines instantly into my egold. Kind of a passive income. It's a forced 10x6 matrix with spillover.

  2. Next I joined another program called Easy2Earn . With $1.00, I am able to earn, according to the program, $100,000 in one month. Now I'm NOT that ambitious, to earn $50 would be nice though:)

  3. Lastly I joined a program called MoneyGrow. Same concept, $1.00 for lifetime membership and a forced 3x20 spillover
So there.. $9 gone with some spare change... Let's see how much I can generate from there.. Join me?? Perhaps we can be the next millionaire??



2 comments:

  1. hello! i really hope these sites works for you! regards froma fellow mylotter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! i really hope these sites works for you! regards froma fellow mylotter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog