-->

Monday, March 5, 2007

Another PTC Site

Hello folks..

Happy Monday everyone.... Over the weekend, as usual my surfing habit did not change.. while doing my obligatory autosurf program for free traffic, I came across this program called Traffic4others.com. It's basically an PTS, PTC and Manual Traffic Exchange. The best thing is payout by e-Gold is at $0.00! WOW or what?? I've requested for my withdrawal today of $0.06 from the PTC side.. will post payout screenshot once I get it :)

If you are interested in joining, click here or the banner below :)


Traffic4others.com

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh just to let everyone know.. I've my payout from this program within 24 hours..

    Check out the earning's column and my payout proof..

    Cheers@

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog