-->

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

One for the SCAM list

Sob Sob...

One of my program, FRXCI.com, went down today.. the sad thing?? not in profit yet...sob sob :(

The worst was since I was not paying attention to it coz they have been sooo good.. i was in shock when I saw that they stopped paying my daily ROI into my e-gold two minutes ago... a quick search in my favourite forum and checking out some reputable monitors showed that people are already complaining since Monday!

Oh well.. still am optimistic about my other program.. so let's still rock and roll babeh!!

PS: For those that joined using my link, really sorry folks.. ..hope the damage was not much :(


0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog