-->

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Please-invest.com

Oopss. I spoke to soon. I've let myself be pulled into another LYIP. Here's a new one that I found. When you sign up, you upgrade $0.25, and they will give you $2.50. Now if you are like me and very impatient to get back your investment, you top up $1.00 instead of $0.25. After you top up, immediately do a withdrawal of $1.00. Just leave the $2.50 bonus (which you can't withdraw anyway till 60 days) to earn interest. Minimal withdrawal is $1.00.

Am very new at this program so still testing it out. Once I get my profit.. i will post some screenshot..but i already got my money back in e-gold.

Come and join me here if you are interested

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog