-->

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Low Yield Investment Plan


Online-capital.com

Oh there is another LYIP that I have an account with. However, I have not paid a cent yet. What happens is when you joined them - only for a limited time - they would deposit $25 into your account. Now this will generate returns daily for 2 years but you will not be able to withdraw until you put in a investment of $30.

What I am doing now, is just letting the ROI runs till I reach that amount and probably I would put in the necessary funds to bring out my profit.

It seems that some people I've been talking to over at MMG (moneymakergroup.com), have put in the initial deposit of $30 and are withdrawing returns already.. but I'm going to wait..

If you like to join me... click here



0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog